Yop Smoothie Popsicles
10 Minutes Prep
6 Hours 10 Minutes Total
An even cooler way to enjoy Yop Smoothie. Just pick your favourite flavor and freeze on.
- 1 (250mL) Yop Smoothie
- 2 cups (500 mL) cut-up fresh fruit such as blueberries, bananas, cherries, grapes, papaya, peaches, oranges or raspberries
- In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture among 4 (5 oz/147 mL) paper cups. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into centre of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer's directions.)
- Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- Variation: This pop can also be made with strawberries, grapefruit, plums, mango or pineapple for great flavour, too!